POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Denver and Digital cameras : Denver and Digital cameras Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:44:12 EDT (-0400)
  Denver and Digital cameras
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 8 Sep 2007 10:11:40
Message: <46e2ad9c@news.povray.org>
Another year, another conference.

I'm off to Denver on friday for just over a week for a SQL conference.
Baring in mind that I only have 2 days free (sat and sun) is there anything
that I have to see/visit in Denver? Anyone know of any good resteraurants?

I'm contemplating picking up a digital camera while I'm there. I'll be able
to get far better for far less there than here, even with customs duty. I've
never owned a digital camera, still using my mother's old film one.

What's a good make/model to look for? I'm not looking for professional
quality, just something that will take good photos with a minimum of set up
indoors or outdoors. Some amount of optical zoom is essential